1. Formulate the QC process plan of the company's products according to JEDEC, AQL and other relevant standards;
2. Be responsible for sampling, testing, burning and other quality inspection of the products of each generation of factories;
3. Cooperate in dealing with failure analysis, reliability evaluation and other work related to products;
4. Be responsible for the statistics and analysis of various QC results, timely feed back relevant abnormalities, and cooperate with relevant departments to promote optimization and improvement.
1. Bachelor degree in microelectronics, materials science, physics and other related majors;
2. Understand the basic processes of IC chips and semiconductor OEM;