Analog IC Design Engineer
1. Participate in the formulation of analog integrated circuit specifications;
2. Be responsible for the design of analog integrated circuits, simulation and verification of modules and overall chips;
1. Bachelor degree or above in microelectronics, integrated circuit, electronic engineering and other electronic related majors;
2. Have good analog circuit design foundation, be familiar with design process, and have good learning, analysis and innovation ability;
3. Good communication skills in Chinese and English (including document writing).